Machine Learning Training
Machine learning is taking over the world and the overall market is expected to grow to $8.8 billion in 2022.
Machine learning is already transforming all business and therefore, professionals have a growing need to understand the possibilies this technology creates if they want to stay ahead of the competition.
Who should learn machine learning?
Despite what you may think, machine learning is not just reserved for skilled mathematicians and data scientists.
Everyone out there could benefit from this amazing technology or at least knowing how to use it!
These are some examples of people who have a lot to win by acquiring some machine learning knowledge and skills.
- Marketing executives in charge of innovation
- Sales directors looking for ways to increase revenue
- Logistic managers trying to reduce costs
- Developers aspiring to become data scientists or machine learning engineers
- Business analysts looking to have more insights from data
- Healthcare professionals looking how to automate tasks
- Artists who want to express in different ways
- HR professionals, accountants, lawyers, teachers and police officers
What trainings do we offer?
We can organize customized training sessions for your organization. These are some examples of the topics and trainings we can cover during our training sessions:
- Introduction to machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Innovation through machine learning
- Linear regression
- Data clustering
- Supervised learning and deep learning
- Deep learning and convolutional networks
- Introduction to Keras
- Computer vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine learning on a production environment
Machine Learning for all!
If you happen to be in Paris, then you are very lucky as we regularly organize free training sessions around different machine learning topics.
If you or your team want to acquire some machine learning skills, please contact us